Saturday, December 19, 2009

long time. new life.

when it was warm and the sails were high
Memorial Lib
Today
Study room
My breakfast/lunch/dinner/anytime...
My café (and my friend's bike)
State St
My love


Lovlies,

It's been so long since my last post, but upon re-falling in love with my camera, I decided to give the blog thing another go so I can post some pictures and distract myself even more from classes.

Since last posting I...
-moved to my dorm at UW Madison and survived a full semester of college (almost)
-got a tattoo
- went to Hawaii, Michigan (twice), my first 2 music festivals, hosted my Danish friend for a couple of weeks and met Steve Aoki
-joined WUD music committee, made my best friends and we
-signed a lease on the most amazing house in the world for next year
-fell in love with biking, the farmers market, Madison in general
-came down with mono
-learned how to sail
-dance dance danced.

Hope life has been exciting! Enjoy some pictures of my city.

No comments: