Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Concert-mania-stravaganza


Lollapalooza Lineup 2009 from C3 Presents Video on Vimeo.

The Lollapalooza Lineup for this summer came out today and.....

EPIC

That's the one word I would squeeze all my utter joy and excitement for this August music extravaganza into. I'm so glad I already have the tickets, the room reservations, the person to go with.

Here are my favorites that will be preforming (in order)"

Kings of Leon, The Killers, Vampire Weekend, Arctic Monkeys, MSTRKRFT, Crystal Castles, TV on the Radio, Snoop Dogg, Cold War Kids, The Gaslight Anthem, The Virgins, Peter Bjorn and John.... and that only breaks the surface of the magical music experience that will go down in Grant Park August 7 through the 9th.

ALSO: BIG NEWS! I got my tickets for the Aerosmith/ZZ Top Concert on August 28th in Chicago. They're only a little off-center and about 19 rows from the stage. For those of you who don't know, Aerosmith is my one and only favorite band of all time. I went to on of their concerts when I was a sophomore (3 years ago) and it is definately one of my top 5 favorite nights to date. I'm going with my mom (I def. couldn't afford $225/ticket alone...) and it will be an exciting end to my wonderful summer.

I love music.

No comments: